- Be less than 5km from a cycling trail
- Have acces to adapted equipment for cyclists : secured bike shed, repair kit.
- Enjoy a warm welcome, with relevant informations and advice (routes, weather, ...)
- Have access to adapted services to cyclists : baggage transport, laundry, bike rental, bike cleaning, ...
The reception is adapted and considerate (internet, weather informations, advices on routes and places to visit ...). In accommodations, cyclists have access to complete repair kits, baggage transport services, bike cleaning equipments, taxi reservations ... And even, in some cases, a specific breakfast for cyclists.The procedure to be granted the label Accueil Vélo :
1. Accueil Vélo Repository : send a request by mail to the local evaluating institution
2. Assessing visit, to ensure the location respect the criteria of the quality repository.
3. If the assessment is positive, a 3 year long authorisation to use the label Accueil Vélo is granted.
4. The contract is signed.
The "Réseau VAE" (electric bike network), what is it ?
- The guarantee of a welcome suited to electric bike users
- The guarantee to be able to recharge freely your electric bike, so you can trace your route accordingly, with frequent relay points.
- The proximity of activities as you wait for the bike to recharge (leisure area, restaurants, places to visit, ...)